Thanks

Duping works again

I found a way to dupe backbacks, but i will not post the way here. If the developer want to know the bug, pls write me a pm....
    Because if i post it here, every fu... noob will use it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Komakalle View Post
    I found a way to dupe backbacks, but i will not post the way here. If the developer want to know the bug, pls write me a pm....
    Because if i post it here, every fu... noob will use it.
    So you post this in the bug section yet you offer to SELL it to people? I think your the one that should be banned.. lol

Thanks
    Every Admin just has to Admin cam anyone constantly logging off/on the server to see if they are duping and they get banned right then and there.

Duping is for lazy gamers who always cry they can't find anything when they don't even go look for it.

OP knows how to use Youtube.. He must have a bit of a brain.

Except the part about exposing glitches which will get a GP forum ban really quick.
    Last edited by Brez; 23rd March 2014 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks
    We are aware of this duping method. The developers are working to prevent it. I catch someone everyday. The other admins, J, and Joe seem to catch a few people every day also. So if you try to dupe, you will be caught. You will be global banned from origins. There is no IF about it, if you dupe you WILL be caught.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashole View Post
    We are aware of this duping method. The developers are working to prevent it. I catch someone everyday. The other admins, J, and Joe seem to catch a few people every day also. So if you try to dupe, you will be caught. You will be global banned from origins. There is no IF about it, if you dupe you WILL be caught.
    So you are basically saying everyone will get global banned?

Too bad abusive admins dont get global bans. But then again, i guess that only a handfull of servers would be up if that were to happen and that aint good.
    Last edited by Fabio A.; 25th March 2014 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks
    Im saying that if you get caught duping on an Official Gamers Platoon Origins server, your key will be permanently banned from playing Origins. Origins Mod Global Ban. Its no different from using ESP, Aimbot, or Maphack. It is no different from using a script to spawn yourself gear.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashole View Post
    Im saying that if you get caught duping on an Official Gamers Platoon Origins server, your key will be permanently banned from playing Origins. Origins Mod Global Ban. Its no different from using ESP, Aimbot, or Maphack. It is no different from using a script to spawn yourself gear.
    lol that doesnt really answer my question. But thats ok. ^^

Thanks
    What about non-official GP servers?

If I were in the position I would create a sticky thread on this forum and have it posted on the FB to inform ALL Admin on ALL Origins server what to look for to suspect someone is duping and what steps to take to confirm that so they can ban players for doing it.

With all this talk about it lately ... educating Admin would be beneficial to helping eliminate it while you guys determine how to deal with it from the Battle eye level.. which most likely will be a long while.

To me this shouldn't be taken lightly... and it shouldn't be avoided.. Making ALL players aware that duping is as bad as hacking and striking the fear into the players to not even think about trying it is the key. Not trying to be hush hush about it in worry that it will be done more and more.
    Last edited by Brez; 25th March 2014 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks
    Yes Brez I agree. However I / We have no control over the other servers that people rent from our partners. They have the ability to set their own rules because they are the one paying for the server. However Im pretty sure that no admins allow duping on their servers. Everyone thats anyone in GP knows what to look for, and im sure that the Devs have shared this information with our partners. Theoretically though Brez, if you wanted to rent a server, turn battle eye off, and make a rule that hacking is allowed, you could do that, because its YOUR server and YOU set the rules. I dont see why anyone would do this, but theoretically you could.
    This is the reason that I encourage people to only play on our official servers, to avoid strange rules, to have a forum to voice your grievances, we cannot stop every hack and dupe, because were not all knowing and all seeing, but we try our best to make sure that the gameplay experience is the same for everyone and as hack free as possible.