Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    The only thing I noticed so far is you cannot CQ any of the AI.. like SB... you have to snipe them or you won't last. They are that good.

The thing about them in the tree's is a bit wonky...They need to look at that like they did the guards at SB.. They seem to sit in the tree's which acts like a shield but yet they can waste a player no problem that is in the trees or dodging in the tree's for cover since they see you through the tree's.

I strongly suggest players get a PDA and check it somewhat religiously so you know where to expect the AI and where they won't be.. To reduce any AI surprises.

They need some tweaking but it's an awesome addition..

We tried the one at Metrovice last night but the server was restarting so we lost out in completing it.. Would be nice to associate each quest with either the amount of AI to expect or eta of completing so players know to not start a quest when the server is expected to restart in a short period of time since these quests don't continue at server restarts.
    Last edited by Brez; 27th February 2014 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    ......what issues would either of those changes prevent?

Too many people running into each other trying to do the same quest? What's the problem there?

People that don't have a car or heli can't get to the reward instantly?

I see what you're saying, I just don't understand why any of it is a problem unless you want a fair playing field for brand new or solo players and big groups alike, but I don't necessarily believe that should be what we strive for....
    JOSH

Thanks
    The only thing I see at this point is ... When you have the quest at one location and the reward at another it opens up the possibility for someone to just sit at the reward location and watch the PDA for the mission to be over and take the reward.

Whether it's a big issue or not.. don't know.. Just pointing that out.

The easy solution to reduce or eliminate it would be to have the reward for all quests at the location of AI intervention and not at a separate location.
    Last edited by Brez; 27th February 2014 at 09:11 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah, I don't disagree with that. We had to "rush" from Savestapol to the woods north of Yaroslav for our reward, tho only one other person was on at the time I agree that the persons completing the challenge should be within quick reach of the prize
    JOSH

Thanks
    Yea. it's just my thoughts to help tweak the system.

One further observation after watching some of the Youtube video's of players doing various quests.. Seems the AI model likes to hide in the tree's making the extremely hard to see and shoot at.. Would be ideal if they walked around a bit more and didn't just sit under or behind a tree. Even the AI at SB run around more than them.

The quests I've done with AI in the open..they move around but when they are in the cover of tree's they don't which makes it very difficult to even see them. Coupling that with the fact they see you through the tree and can shoot you with great precision behind it.. makes it almost more difficult than SB guards.

Seems that way so far from my experiences.. we only did about 4 quests and I died twice. Both deaths were from AI hiding in tree's still that I could not see yet they saw me and took me out really quick.. behind the tree.

The quests are very cool and I'm hopeful they do a bit of tweaking on them.
    Last edited by Brez; 27th February 2014 at 09:23 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Does that mean if you complete the mission once all you have to do is go to the end location and ambush whoever completed the rest of the mission ?Never mind I just read the rest of the post
    Last edited by pingfart; 28th February 2014 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Dont you see only pluses in this:
    New guys with out any gear can get nice gear with out going to sector b
    More survivable
    Nice way to spend time doing missions and get some loot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Denis902 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I have a nice list of the reward locations next to my computer. When i see someone doing the mission, i go wait at the reward location, ambush them, and i get the reward + the humanity for killing them + their gear. Banditry at its finest.

Thanks
    OP's original complaint is still paramount: AI is too hard because of their impossibly accurate aim. Always has been. They can see and shoot you through the leaves and grass. You cannot. So, at least ratchet down the accuracy a bit. These are, of course, just my opinions, but not just MY opinions if you get my meaning.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickle View Post
    yes, and the AI is good and tactically clever, but not unfair aming.
    Sorry but that shows you have never fought them in a real battle. I suppose you prefer sniping from 1000m+.
    Last edited by Charlatan; 26th May 2014 at 09:15 PM.
    "The best ideas often come from the worst minds."