Thanks

Please fix the "Nothing at cross" when dying anywhere.

Had a few players complaining ... They die and go back to their cross ANYWHERE in the game now and it shows nothing for gear.

The only gear that now is retrievable is the new Explorer backpack (if they had one).. Nothing else is at the cross.

This is a big issue imo.

It's not just the new island.. it's everywhere in the map.

Please address this asap.. it's a game-breaker.

Thanks
    Had it too on our server today we died on the new NPC island and died but as we were back nothing there also that happened to a friend today in sabina :/ not so nice at all

Thanks
    This has happened many times on my server and is driving the players mad!
    How in hells name could such a terrible bug come into play.

Thanks
    Anyone know why this is happening or how to resolve this issue?
    My players on the server are getting quite frustrated and most are even leaving/saying that they rather go play something where your loot doesn't just vanish when you die.
    I have had to restore the database quite a lot of the time to just keep existing players happy and not loose them to epoch as well!
    Can I please get an official word from the developers regarding this as this is getting on my nerves.

Thanks
    Doesn't happen on our server. When does this happen? When they died because of Zombies/Accidents or during a fight? Because it maybe the case that someone else looted their crosses. Or is this not possible? I mean, you may've thought of this already.
    The only thing which happens on our server is the fast logout/login bug, that makes your loot disappear completely. Even no cross appeares then. But this bug is known for a long time now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterZ View Post
    Doesn't happen on our server. When does this happen? When they died because of Zombies/Accidents or during a fight? Because it maybe the case that someone else looted their crosses. Or is this not possible? I mean, you may've thought of this already.
    The only thing which happens on our server is the fast logout/login bug, that makes your loot disappear completely. Even no cross appeares then. But this bug is known for a long time now.
    I did request them to wait a while in lobby/you are dead screen and it still seems to happen. I know for sure no one has looted the body as all the players on the server are mostly friends/friendly. I myself haven't died to test as I have a lot of good gear on me and I am miles from my houses. It happens when attacked by zombies, died from getting shot and even dying from glitching out of heli when flying. These are the reported incidents when I am admin. Since most of the players are friendly they don't mind a restore but when there are people who aren't they refuse and then gear is lost forever.
    I understand and tell them that losing gear is part of the game. But no gear showing up after a death isn't and its causing player (and me) frustration.

Thanks
    I can confirm that the loot is disappearing even in your presence when you are getting it back. It happened at savation city with my friends that were killed by the npcs, when I was getting their stuff to keep away, the loot disappeared in front my eyes. That is terrible, lost good weapons on this.