Thanks

Heli Crash Zeds respawning immediately

If you are lucky enough to find a crash site, it really is annoying that zombies can spawn immediately and infinitely after you have killed them.
    There really needs to be a cool-down timer on their respawn (1 minute or whatever) before they all respawn, otherwise you have to just make a dash for it and grab what you can whilst taking the least damage you can. Seeing an infinitely looping number of zeds spawning from a crash site suspends the illusion of disbelief too.

Zeds on the whole need a cooldown timer before respawning, not just crash sites.

Thanks
    Zombies at crash sites aren't hardly even more of a hassle than mosquitoes. I haven't shot one because I "had to" for ages.

Take advantage of the system. You know they're going to respond right away so what's the point in even shooting them? Soon as you aggro a zombie simply run the entire group out to the woods and circle around and come back to the crash site. Shouldn't take more than one loop and you got an entirely zombie free crash site.
    JOSH

Thanks
    I have to agree the amount of zeds at a crash site is a bit overwhelming.

When I approach a crash site I just shoot the one or two that are coming in my direction leaving at least three going away from me so I can go to the crash site.

I take a few steps closer and BAM.. another round of zeds spawns... I repeat to kill the ones coming at me and another set of 5 or 6 magically respawn again.

Thanks
    It's not ideal, but if you wait just a little longer the couple coming at you turn and wander off or go right back past the heli.

Of course, I never hit crashes unless I'm in a chopper, so I just aggro them past the crash, land, loop back up through the woods and come down with them walking towards my chopper and free to loot
    JOSH

Thanks
    just wait in cover till they walked away a bit ( or use smoke grenades to distract them ) and then crouchwalk to the cs ...dunno why a lot of people dont like that many zeds spwaning all the time everywhere ...think about it its a Zombie Survival Game ....

i like the zeds how the are right know
    would like to see they make them even harder
    Trust Me, I'm A Doctor ...