Thanks

Angry [Answered] presure carburetor you can not take

for install the flying fortress use mount carburetor pressure, i look this in a zone to crash airplane, not is possilble taking this element....
    how resolve this ???
    Last edited by -Martin-; 13th October 2013 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    this item spawn inside airplane,,,at restart server restart outside around. the problem how spawn inside this airplane.

Thanks
    Hi herobandit,

I am having trouble understanding what problem you are experiencing, but I will try to help you based on what I can understand.

If you can not pick up the pressure carburetor make sure that you have enough free slots in your inventory. The carburetor takes up 9 slots.

From your second post I understand that you are having trouble getting inside the plane? Go to the door on the side and crouch to get inside.

I hope this helps, if not please let me know.

EDIT: Just for the record tough, picking up the carburetor works fine, tested by myself and others.

- Dev Martin
    Last edited by -Martin-; 13th October 2013 at 06:52 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Martin- For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Martin- View Post
    Hi herobandit,

I am having trouble understanding what problem you are experiencing, but I will try to help you based on what I can understand.

If you can not pick up the pressure carburetor make sure that you have enough free slots in your inventory. The carburetor takes up 9 slots.

From your second post I understand that you are having trouble getting inside the plane? Go to the door on the side and crouch to get inside.

I hope this helps, if not please let me know.

EDIT: Just for the record tough, picking up the carburetor works fine, tested by myself and others.

- Dev Martin
    Luv u Martin...

Anyways, good to know it takes nine slots. *The more you know*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShineBucklet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yup, it takes 9 slots. and once again no issue with picking it up could be re-produced. I'll leave this thread open tough just in case tough.

- Dev Martin

Thanks
    YEEES you need 9 spaces. There should be a message for not having enough space to pick it up like some other things. Probably why so many people were having trouble.

Thanks
    When I found the plane and was attempting to land I got a huge amount of those black walls that I was barely able to land coming from the carb itself. Same thing the G17 mags were doing.

A log on / off fixed it and I was able to locate and pick up the carb.

Oh..suggestion: DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE. It's like the twilight zone.. You'll feel like you are going to fall through the floor and your character will not move (at least it did that for me)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Brez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey guys, made an account to ask this question. So far finding parts for the FF have been pretty easy (we just fly around and check bunkers etc..) but the one problem is we CANNOT get the pressure carburator from the crash, we stayed there at restart so we are sure its there, but we dont see it inside the plane, one guy picked it up next to the planes engine on a cone looking thing, but he died later on with it and now we cant pick it up again from there... so where do you pick it up from??
    Last edited by Tophat23; 27th November 2013 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    It's at the plane, every single reboot, without fail. I have found it tucked in under the wings and tail rudder and out in the mud clumps. Do you guys know what your actually looking for? Looks like the size of a car engine almost, round, with crap bolted onto it? Are you mistaking is for a piece of plane crash debris?
    JOSH

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjondle View Post
    It's at the plane, every single reboot, without fail. I have found it tucked in under the wings and tail rudder and out in the mud clumps. Do you guys know what your actually looking for? Looks like the size of a car engine almost, round, with crap bolted onto it? Are you mistaking is for a piece of plane crash debris?
    Thank you, my friend found it under the wing behind the grass on it.. guess we were just looking for the wrong thing.