Thanks

BARTERTOWN : Multiple

IP: 216.245.202.196:2302
    Its current name is:
    Official Dayz Origins #GX BARTERTOWN!! NO PVP NO STEALING! Active Admins. FRESH SERVER

Anyways, long and short as to why it says multiple. The server is hosted by a clan named TAF as of recently, old owner stepped down and gave it to them to host/pay for.
    Day after, one of the guys comes on TS and introduces his new friend as.. "This is my hacker friend Frostiez".
    Sorta shocked at that.
    Then the weird shit started..

1)Storage boxes showed up in the clan camp of TAF. When the head of TAF, who is also the owner of the server, was asked about it..they quickly disappeared.
    2)Another member of the owning clan dragged another person to a heli crash that only they could see and came back with a Mega Pack, NVG, and AS50.

Can i prove any of that? No, but what i can prove is the following.
    Buzzwhatever (Correct name is in below screenshot) which is the ingame name of this Frostiez guy, posted this little interesting bit in chat.
    arma2oa 2013-07-31 22-58-44-32.jpg
    Why would..you EVER type cmd process like that? Much less..how many spaces/Ive never seen double line shit like that before.

Soo yehhh.
    Definate hacking on it and the owner is totally complacent with it.
    EDIT: Do the view image thing, middle of the chat box.

Thanks
    WTF Why are u playing there, even the server name says it " NO PVP NO STEALING!"

Thanks
    The hell?
    Maybe I dont like PVP or Thieving? Totally uncalled for man, this is a hacker report, not your soapbox to rant about other peoples choices of how they wish to play.

Thanks
    Back on topic.
    One of the other prior members of the server, whom also has a problem with hackers, managed to get this wonderful conversation out of the owner, Thuglol.
    Now i blacked out this persons name, just because (I can provide mods/king/etc with unedited versions).

Before you read this, please look up at the picture. Youll notice a series of events..
    Thuglol dieing, me saying WTF, followed by the hacker saying he killed him. That proves the interaction between the two.

CaptureA.jpgCaptureB.jpgCaptureC.jpg
    Might have to view image on the big one as it is well..big. Text shoudl be easy enough to read.
    How much more ironclad do you want: proof of the owner of the server, and head admin, having hackers spawn shit in.
    Last edited by Cypherdiaz; 1st August 2013 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks
    Lmao you go out of your way to have a teamspeak conversation with yourself? That's not me in teamspeak, and Buzzlightyear was talking shit about how he killed me, he doesn't know anything about hacking, he killed me with a pistol to get level 1, good try tho

Thanks

really easy to fake a teamspeak conversation

Thanks
    Wow thuglol, really? Pathetic.
    Thanks for the info on how to fake conversations, I am sure you use that all the time, I have always preferred the real thing, which is exactly what I posted. The only edit being blocking out someone's name.
    Its ok, try hard, maybe youll convince someone that you aren't complacent with hackers.

TS Officer / Honourable Member Daimao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of Law
    To the op : it's a nice report and all but since it's on a rented server and the owner is letting his friend do it, there's little to be done about it. Now if he were doing it on our official servers he would be banned.
    I suggest you look for another server to play on and I'm closing this topic.